Wed, Jul 15, 2015 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM EDT
Auditors strongly recommend Segregation of Duties (SoD) as the most effective and efficient way to protect your business from risk. In principle, many people recognize the benefits of implementing such controls.
- Explore how to manage SoD efficiently and effectively using both preventive and detective controls
- Discuss the benefits of holding security and audit data in a reportable, centralized location within your JDE system, rather than in external, insecure spreadsheets
- Show reporting tools that allow you to:
– rapidly answer auditors questions about access and changes made
– pinpoint issues and drill down to investigate
– streamline access review processes.