LINK is a JD Edwards customer value-focused event for IT decision makers, as well as business application and technical users of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne and JD Edwards World solutions. This annual customer event draws local and regional JD Edwards customers seeking user-to-user and user-to-vendor interaction, as well as educational sessions that focus on driving continued business value from their software investments, business process efficiencies through product enhancements, industry trends and the overall end user experience.
Registration is now open for the
2015 Fall LINK event:
November 11-12th, 2015
Grandover Resort & Conference Center
This year’s theme…
This fall’s electrifying event will have a profound focus on the continued innovation of the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne solution and how Getting and Staying Current can impact not only your business operations, but also your bottom line.
The content-rich agenda will feature numerous engaging sessions, coupled with peer networking, hands-on learning opportunities and one-on-one discussions with experts. Agenda topics include:
- Oracle OpenWorld 2015 Updates
- Latest Applications and Tools Overview
- Upgrade Planning Workshop
- Building a High Performance Support Team
- Day in the Life of an Effective Project Manager
- Mobile Applications
- Getting the Most of Navigation with E1 Pages
- Outside Processing in Manufacturing
- Reporting and the Affordable Care Act
- Archiving and Purging in JD Edwards
- Security in JD Edwards
Click the following link and Click the ‘Registration’ tab
to secure your spot today!