Single, integrated solution simplifies project delivery management, cost control, and capital planning
With increasingly complex projects and higher expectations for on-time, on-budget completion, project leaders need real-time visibility across initiatives to make the informed and timely decisions required to control costs and avoid delays. Oracle’s Primavera Unifier 10.0 makes it easier for project leaders to achieve this goal by integrating project delivery management, cost control, and capital planning in a single, easy-to-use, and cost-effective solution. The new release also includes expanded support for mobile devices, more flexible navigation, and calculation features as well as broader browser compatibility.
- Oracle today announced the release of Primavera Unifier 10.0, which gives project leaders unprecedented flexibility and visibility into and control over enterprise projects to ensure on-time completion and avoid budget overages, while leveraging the simplicity, elasticity, and security of the Oracle cloud.
- The latest version provides an integrated and comprehensive solution for project delivery management, cost control, and capital planning. It combines Primavera Project Delivery Management, Primavera Cost Controls, and Primavera Capital Planning into one cost-effective, easy-to-manage application—Primavera Unifier Project Controls.
- Primavera Unifier 10.0 is more flexible and easier to use than earlier releases thanks to new navigation tools and expanded graphical interfaces—helping project leaders to optimize productivity.
- Users have greater flexibility to organize tabs and configure interfaces to highlight frequently used features and content.
- Charts, grids, and other graphical interfaces are now supported with cross-browser-compatible standard APIs—enabling consistent display across web browsers.
- Primavera Unifier now features expanded support for mobile devices. With Primavera Unifier 10.0, users who create business process records on a mobile device can seamlessly attach photos to records—such as requests for information, potential change orders, and work orders—in a single step rather than waiting to attach photos later in the workflow.
- Primavera Unifier 10.0 supports Microsoft Internet Explorer 9,10, and 11; Apple’s Safari; Mozilla Firefox; and Google Chrome web browsers, providing users with additional platform options and reducing vulnerabilities by enabling users to switch between multiple browsers.
- “Primavera Unifier 10.0 demonstrates Oracle’s continued dedication to providing our customers with best-in-class project lifecycle management solutions for cost control, project delivery, and capital planning capabilities,” said Mike Sicilia, senior vice president and general manager, Oracle Primavera Global Business Unit. “With this latest release, Oracle further integrates these capabilities into a single easy-to-own and easy-to-use solution that reduces complexity. We also continue to expand and refine features to give users greater power and flexibility to effectively manage their enterprise initiatives and deliver them on time and on budget.”
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NYSE:ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.