Weeklong event designed to help partners accelerate innovation and extend business opportunities with Oracle
The Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) community is an integral part of Oracle’s success. OPN Central @ OpenWorld comprises a week of sessions and networking designed to provide more than 25,000 OPN members with the strategies and information they need to grow and profit with Oracle.
- Oracle today announced OPN Central @ OpenWorld, an Oracle OpenWorld program customized for partners. OPN Central runs September 28 through October 2, 2014, at Moscone Center in San Francisco.
- OPN Central will provide partners with actionable content for FY 2015, highlighting how partners can leverage new and existing OPN program benefits to maximize their partnerships with Oracle.
- The program kicks off Sunday, September 28, with a keynote discussion that includes Oracle executives from around the globe. The keynote will celebrate Oracle’s award-winning partners and discuss ways partners can fully utilize the extensive Oracle product portfolio to extend their reach in the market and deliver new value to customers.
- Following Sunday’s keynote conversation, Oracle’s product executives will host an exclusive product update session for partners to discuss key selling strategies, critical product roadmap information, and unique opportunities for partners to grow their businesses.
- Throughout the five-day event, attendees will also have the opportunity to experience more than 2,500 Oracle OpenWorld, JavaOne, and Oracle PartnerNetwork sessions, hands-on labs, tutorials, and birds-of-a-feather sessions, as well as 500 partner and customer exhibits.
- Partners are also invited to participate in the OPN Test Fest, taking place at the Westin St. Francis hotel, which will include 10 Specialist testing sessions and 140 free exams for OPN members.
- The OPN Lounge will be available to partners Monday through Wednesday in the Moscone South Exhibition Hall, offering OPN theater sessions, social media consultations, OPN information stations, and opportunities to network with colleagues, customers, prospects, and other industry professionals.
- OPN Central will also feature the global OPN AfterDark reception at the Metreon on Sunday, September 28, from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- More than 500 partners will be exhibiting in Moscone West and South during the week. Product and industry-specific sessions will enable partners to showcase their expertise and OPN Specialized solutions based on Oracle technology in areas including big data, engineered systems, ERP, HCM, SCM, CX, MySQL, Oracle Linux, industries, and more.
- For more information or to register for the event, visit www.oracle.com/openworld/opn.
“OPN Central @ OpenWorld provides partners with a unique platform to discover new ways to optimize their relationship with Oracle,” said Rich Geraffo, senior vice president, Worldwide Alliances and Channels, Oracle. “We look forward to connecting with our valued partner community to network, learn, and provide them with the strategies they need to win with Oracle.”
- Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN)
- OPN Central @ OpenWorld
- Oracle OpenWorld 2014
- Oracle PartnerNetwork Blog
- Connect with the Oracle Partner community at OPN on Twitter, OPN on Facebook, OPN on LinkedIn, and OPN on YouTube.
About Oracle OpenWorld
Oracle OpenWorld San Francisco is the most important business and technology conference of the year for Oracle customers, prospective customers, and partners. This educational conference is dedicated to helping businesses optimize existing systems and understand upcoming industry trends and breakthroughs driven by technology. Oracle OpenWorld offers more than 2,500 educational sessions, hundreds of demos and hands-on labs, and exhibitions from more than 400 partners and customers from around the world showcasing applications, middleware, database, server and storage systems, industries, management, cloud, and infrastructure solutions—all engineered for innovation. Oracle OpenWorld 2014 is being held September 28 through October 2 at the Moscone Center in San Francisco. For more information; to register; or to watch Oracle OpenWorld keynotes, sessions, and more, please visit www.oracle.com/openworld. Join the Oracle OpenWorld discussion on Twitter, Facebook, and the Oracle OpenWorld blog.
About Oracle PartnerNetwork
Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) Specialized is the latest version of Oracle’s partner program that provides partners with tools to better develop, sell, and implement Oracle solutions. OPN Specialized offers resources to train and support specialized knowledge of Oracle products and solutions and has evolved to recognize Oracle’s growing product portfolio, partner base, and business opportunity. Key to the latest enhancements to OPN is the ability for partners to differentiate through specializations. Specializations are achieved through competency development, business results, expertise, and proven success. To find out more visit www.oracle.com/partners.
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NYSE:ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.