Oracle Marketing AppCloud and Oracle BlueKai Data Partners Enable Marketers to More Easily Create Ideal Customers
In order to help marketers take full advantage of the rapidly changing digital marketing technology landscape, Oracle Marketing Cloud has added more than 350 marketing applications and data partners over the past year to deliver the industry’s largest marketing technology ecosystem. With the Oracle Marketing AppCloud and Oracle’s BlueKai data and activation partners, customers can easily find and integrate leading digital marketing capabilities and data to build a customer-centric digital dialogue and deliver a more personal and targeted cross-channel marketing experience.
- To help customers simplify marketing efforts and enhance the customer experience, Oracle today shared new details of its modern marketing ecosystem at Oracle Marketing Cloud Interact 2014 in San Francisco.
- As a part of Oracle Marketing Cloud, the Oracle Marketing AppCloud now features the industry’s most comprehensive marketing technology ecosystem, offering Oracle customers the broadest set of marketing apps and data services required to extend and optimize their technology investments.
- The Oracle Marketing AppCloud, formerly the Oracle Eloqua AppCloud, now features more than 235 fully integrated and scalable apps and is the largest AppCloud ecosystem built specifically for marketers.
- The Oracle Marketing AppCloud’s open architecture simplifies development and delivery of cross-channel marketing campaigns and has added technologies to enhance the customer experience across online, offline, mobile, social, and display.
- The Oracle BlueKai Data Partner Program is a comprehensive network of approximately 300 dedicated partners, including data partners, media partners, privacy partners, and technology app partners who source or leverage Oracle BlueKai data to inform solutions beyond ad targeting.
Expand and Enrich Marketing Efforts with Oracle Marketing AppCloud
- The 235 apps within the Oracle Marketing AppCloud span the breadth of marketing, from web conferencing platforms and social media services to cloud-based translation services.
- By supporting more fully integrated applications than any other marketing cloud platform, the Oracle Marketing AppCloud helps marketers to more easily deliver cross-channel campaigns, capture and track the digital body language of prospects and customers, develop actionable insights, and extend the reach of marketing campaigns.
- More than 80 percent of Oracle Eloqua customers use at least one AppCloud application; on average, customers are using nine different apps.
- The Oracle Marketing AppCloud makes it easy for marketers to quickly integrate apps directly into their campaigns to extend the industry’s most customer-centric, easy-to-use, and enterprise-ready marketing cloud.
- Greater Marketing Audience Intelligence with Oracle BlueKai Data Partners
- The program helps marketers access the tools, technologies, and channels that enable them to get the right message in front of the right audience by seamlessly activating audience data across any marketing channel.
- With this comprehensive partner ecosystem, Oracle Marketing Cloud offers customers dynamic creative optimization, website content customization, real-time customer experience, look-alike modeling, and ad targeting capabilities in online, mobile, video, search, and social.
- Oracle’s BlueKai, a leading data management platform and a recent addition to Oracle Marketing Cloud, helps marketers create personalized experiences across marketing interactions by making audience data simple to integrate and actionable.
- “Modern marketing is changing rapidly, and organizations require flexible and scalable solutions that can easily extend and enhance their marketing efforts to deliver the most effective campaigns,” said Kevin Akeroyd, Oracle Marketing Cloud general manager and senior vice president. “We’ll continue to grow the Oracle Marketing Cloud ecosystem to provide customers with unmatched access to a comprehensive and fully integrated suite of data services and applications. This can not only reduce IT complexity but also give marketers quick and easy access to the solutions they need to find and develop their ideal customers.”
- Oracle Marketing Cloud
- Oracle Marketing AppCloud
- Oracle BlueKai Data Partner Program
- Interact 2014
- Oracle Eloqua Blog
- Connect with Oracle Eloqua on Twitter and Facebook
- Connect with Oracle BlueKai on Twitter and Facebook
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NYSE:ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.