Industry-Leading Data Integration Portfolio Helps Customers Capitalize on Big Data with Innovative Solutions that Help Reduce Costs and Drive Business Growth
Businesses today are faced with an ever-growing volume of data originating from both inside and outside the firewall that, if leveraged properly, can offer a competitive advantage and drive growth. In order to capitalize on this opportunity, organizations must overcome a wealth of challenges including cost-effective data governance, ensuring timely and reliable access to trusted data, accommodating different data types, sources, and deployment styles in hybrid IT environments. To meet these needs, Oracle Data Integration offers an integrated software platform that provides enterprises access to trusted data in bulk or real-time, in any format, varying from traditional transactional systems or big data, for various data integration patterns including data replication, data transformation, E-LT, data virtualization, and data services. Leveraging this comprehensive and integrated data integration solution, Oracle customers can achieve operational excellence, deliver greater customer experience, and stay ahead of competition.
- To reduce costs and drive business growth, organizations across the world continue to choose Oracle Data Integration for pervasive and continuous access to trusted data across Oracle and third-party technologies.
- More than 4,500 organizations spanning nearly every industry are using Oracle Data Integration to cost-effectively manage and create value from ever-growing streams of structured and unstructured data, and address emerging deployment styles. Recent customers include ICON, SolarWorld, and Tukas Food. These recent customers join Avea, Land O’Lakes, Raymond James, Schneider National, Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc., and Ufone, who are using Oracle Data Integration products for strategic data initiatives in their enterprise.
- In addition, many industry leading partners, including BIAS, Bristlecone, Cintra, and Rittman Mead leverage Oracle Data Integration to provide their customers with reliable and cost-effective data integration and replication.
- With the recent releases of Oracle Data Integrator 12c and Oracle GoldenGate 12c, Oracle continues to enhance its comprehensive data integration offering.
- Oracle Data Integrator 12c and Oracle GoldenGate 12c provide organizations with extreme performance and simplified solutions that helps companies keep pace with new data-oriented technology trends such as cloud computing, big data analytics, real-time operational intelligence, and continuous data availability.
- In addition to offering comprehensive big data integration capabilities, Oracle Data Integrator 12c helps improve developer productivity and lower total cost of ownership by delivering high-performance data movement and transformation across heterogeneous platforms with its open and integrated architecture.
- Oracle Data Integrator 12c offers tight integration with Oracle GoldenGate 12c, increased developer productivity with a new flow-based declarative design, and a new migration tool that enables seamless transition from Oracle Warehouse Builder.
- Oracle GoldenGate 12c delivers extreme performance with simplified configuration options while expanding its heterogeneity with support for the latest versions of major databases. The newly supported database versions include Microsoft SQL Server 2012, MySQL 5.6, MySQL Cluster 7.3, IBM DB2 LUW 10.1 and 10.5, IBM DB2 Remote, Sybase 15.7, and Teradata 14.10.
- Oracle GoldenGate 12c also offers optimized support for Oracle Database 12c and provides a strong foundation for seamless private cloud deployments.
- Oracle Data Integration has gained notable industry recognition, with Gartner positioning Oracle in the Leaders quadrant in its July 17, 2013 Magic Quadrant for Data Integration Tools. Furthermore, in its latest Worldwide Database Development and Management Tools Vendor Shares report(1) IDC named Oracle a leader in data replication with the combination of Oracle GoldenGate and Oracle Enterprise Manager Database Management Packs offerings.
- Oracle Data Integration is part of Oracle Fusion Middleware, the leading business innovation platform for the enterprise and the cloud.
- “In today’s data-driven business environment, organizations are faced with the complexity of managing large collections of data from a variety of sources,” said Brad Adelberg, vice president, Development, Oracle. “As the industry-leading data integration solution, Oracle Data Integration provides high-performance, streamlined solutions that help increase productivity and drive innovation using big data. Oracle’s tightly integrated data integration solution enables our customers to achieve operational excellence and to deliver better customer experience, leading to sustainable competitive advantage.”
- “Oracle Data Integrator enables us to align clinical trials intelligence with the information needs of our sponsors,” said Diarmaid O’Reilly, enterprise data warehouse manager, ICON plc. “It helps differentiate ICON’s services in an increasingly competitive drug-development industry.”
- “With Oracle GoldenGate 11g, we’ve been able to migrate our enterprise-wide implementation of Oracle’s JD Edwards EnterpriseOne, ERP system, to a new database and application server platform with minimal downtime to our business,” said Rich Bellefeuille, manager, ETL & data warehouse, Land O’Lakes. “Using Oracle GoldenGate 11g we reduced database migration time from nearly 30 hours to less than 30 minutes. Given our quick success, we are considering expansion of our Oracle GoldenGate 12c footprint. We are also in the midst of deploying a solution leveraging Oracle Data Integrator 12c to manage our pricing data to handle orders more effectively and provide a better relationship with our clients. We feel we are gaining higher productivity and flexibility with Oracle’s data integration products.”
- “We use Oracle GoldenGate for real-time data integration into our decision support system, which performs real-time analysis for manufacturing operations to continuously improve product quality, yield and efficiency,” said Russ Toyama, U.S. senior database administrator, SolarWorld. “With reliable and low-impact data movement capabilities, Oracle GoldenGate also helps ensure that our critical manufacturing systems are stable and operate with high performance.”
- “We leverage Oracle GoldenGate to replicate data from our central reservations systems and other OLTP databases – significantly decreasing the overall ETL duration,” said Gordon Light, senior director of information technology, Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. “Moving forward, we plan to use Oracle GoldenGate to help the company achieve near-real-time reporting.”
- “Oracle Data Integrator and Oracle GoldenGate help us integrate information from various systems and provide up-to-date and real-time CRM data updates hourly, rather than daily,” said Atif Aslam, head of management information systems, Ufone. “The applications have simplified data warehouse operations and allowed business users to make faster and better informed decisions to protect revenue in the fast-moving Pakistani telecommunications market.”
- Oracle Data Integration
- Oracle Data Integrator 12c
- Oracle GoldenGate 12c
- Oracle Database 12c
- Oracle Warehouse Builder
- Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Connect with Oracle Data Integration via Blog, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- About the Magic Quadrant
- Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NYSE:ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
(1) IDC, Worldwide Database Development and Management Tools 2013–2017 Forecast and 2012 Vendor Shares, Doc # 242376, Jul 2013