Lunch & Learn
Mar. 22 in Greensboro at Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse or Mar. 23 in Hickory at Youssef 242
Experience the latest in JD Edwards solutions, firsthand through demonstrations and hands-on activities. Don’t miss this chance to be the first in your organization to learn how to:
• Design dynamic and interactive financial reports in just a few minutes with limited technical ability.
• Access executive portals for live dynamic reporting and data interaction.
• Quickly and easily identify and purge unnecessary data and transfer historical data to an easily accessible archive environment.
• Provide predictability, scalability and availability guaranteed in your JDE environment.
• Automate Accounts Payable by creating a virtually “hands-free” solution for this highly transactional process.
• Ensure that access to critical and sensitive data is always fully audited, making sure the right audit policies are defined and with minimal effort.
• Optimize your supply chain performance from the shop floor to your customer’s door.
Find out what the JD Edwards Alliance buzz is all about during this exciting two hour luncheon:
RSVP for March 22, 2011 in Greensboro at Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse
RSVP for March 23, 2011 in Hickory at Youssef 242
We will provide attendees with lunch, an environment for networking and the ability to get hands on with these solutions. There is limited seating, so hurry and register online today—this complimentary luncheon will fill up quickly!